Applications for funding should meet the following criteria:
- The event should be organized by an ARTES member or affiliate;
- As a matter of principle ARTES does not offer fees to speakers (sometimes exceptions are made for artists and free lance professionals)
- The funding application should be sent well in advance of the event or deadline for submissions and should include a short description of the event, the names of the organizers and a budget
- At least one month before the event or the deadline for submissions, ARTES receives an announcement in English for the website and the newsletter;
- ARTES is acknowledged in all materials related to the event as (co-)organizer;
- ARTES only sponsors events which are inclusive and insist on diversity.